1. Design and Development of Mosquito Trap Using Natural Disease Borne Lure.
2. Comparative Study on Quality of Different Dry Fish Produced Under Heat Pump Dryer and Traditional Sun Drying
3. Fish Pathogen Identification in Commercial Indoor Fish Farms
4. Development of Mycelium Block to reduce Polystyrene waste
5. Hydroponics technology: Establishment of a scalable protocol to identify nutrition management for cultivating leafy vegetables
6. Effect of culture media on the growth and nutritional composition of Chlorella sp. cultured in Photo-bioreactor
7. Nutritional suitability of different indigenous live fish feed organisms for larval feeding
8. Isolation of Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria and Verify its Potentility as Biofertilizer
Professor Dr. Md. Aftab Ali Shaikh
Professor Dr. Md. Aftab Ali Shaikh has joined BCSIR as Chairman on 26th August 2020.
Md. Rezaul Karim